In my bare skin I lie
the night my only cover
I wrap the darkness around me
in the cold I alone shiver
In my bare skin I walk
amidst indigo blue grass
the scarlet blood flows free
the blades like shards of glass
In my bare skin I run
through forests that glow
the chasing specters close in
and in me the dijinns grow
In my bare skin I fall
to the warm yielding earth
i tricked you to your grave she says
and bubbles over with mirthI wrap the darkness around me
in the cold I alone shiver
In my bare skin I walk
amidst indigo blue grass
the scarlet blood flows free
the blades like shards of glass
In my bare skin I run
through forests that glow
the chasing specters close in
and in me the dijinns grow
In my bare skin I fall
to the warm yielding earth
i tricked you to your grave she says
In my bare skin I lie
the night my only cover
the silver light my beacon
the moon my only lover
In my bare skin I walk
amidst indigo blue grass
the translucent sky above
my infinite looking glass
In my bare skin I run
through forests that glow
where flowers never wilt
and rivers blue flow
In my bare skin I fall
to the warm yielding earth
into the dark womb I crawl
and await my rebirth
8 comments:
wonderful....
"In my bare skin i lie
the night my only cover
the silver light my beacon
the moon my only lover"
super stuff :)
Psmith: hey. thanks. yeah. that's my favorite para too. :)
Sahar: Thank you. :)
n i love this one... :))
Divya: aah... yes... the elation...its good you are not the type to fall in love with the despair... :) thanks
there is always a twist at the end of your verses :D
This is fabulous !!
yupp. its the only thing that keeps the world going.. :P
And by the way Niv, i really like the titles.
the positive, happy one.. the elation. as u say.. is "where i am" - sure and content.
and the despair one is "where am i".. - with a twinge of doubt to it..
thank goodness for that. :)
Post a Comment